Rajasthan Constable recruitment examination on July 14-15, 2018: – Rajasthan Constable Recruitment Examination will be held on all the district headquarters on July 14 and 15. Candidates can download their Permission Letter from SSID from the website of Police Headquarters. IG (recruitment cell) administration Prashkha Mathur told that the candidates can download the admit card form by logging from their SSO on recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in.
The admit card will not be issued because there is no written examination for who applied for Constable Bands and Excellent player positions. The police headquarter had applied for 13 thousand 142 constable posts till June 14. In which about 15 lakhs applicants had applied. The recruitment test will be held on 14th and 15th of July in the four innings of the Constable Recruitment Examination.
Trial hearing in challenging more than one application in Constable recruitment–
The High Court stayed the hearing on Rakesh Kumar’s plea for challenging more than one application in Constable recruitment till July 12. Advocate Mahi Yadav said that on the previous hearing, the court had issued notice to the state government and DGP and asked for an answer in the matter. The state government in response to the hearing in the high court on Monday said that the exam is to be held on July 14 and 15. Examinations have been issued to the applicants.
What to wear or not?
– Wear half sleeve shirt, will not be allowed to go to the toilet
– Candidates joining the examination for Constable recruitment will be wearing half-sleeved shirt.
– During the examination no candidate will be allowed to go to the toilet.
– Candidates will have to come in the slippers or sleeper at the examination center. Footwear examination will be opened outside the center.
– Candidates can not bring clock, purse, zodiac pin badge during the examination. Female candidates will also come in the hair with just ordinary rubber band.
– Any candidate will be deprived of the exam upon coming to wear full or dampened sleeves.